Actress Iza Calzado is not yet ready to settle down.
Calzado is not yet ready to walk down the aisle, even if she considers herself blessed when it comes to her love life.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News at the Mega Masquerade Ball on Tuesday night,
She shares that she still has so many things in her to-do list that she wants to accomplish.
Last Monday, Calzado turned 30 and she wants to be able to give full attention to her own family once she settles down
The actress said that entering marriage is a lifetime commitment, Calzado said she also wants to be 100% ready for her share of responsibilities.
When asked if she already sees her current partner as her future husband?
She will only actually know when it is there but at this point, Iza is very lucky to have someone like him.
Calzado is currently part of the Sunday musical variety show ‘ASAP.’ She is also set to host the second season of ‘The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition’ soon.
She will soon start shooting since she is part of the upcoming Toni Gonzaga-Piolo Pascual movie.
It is about a story of whether or not second chances are possible in life.
- Iza Calzado & Boyfriend are not in a Hurry to Settle Down
- Piolo Pascual Claims Shaina Magdayao Is The Closest Girl To Him
- What is the Real Status of Jessy Mendiola & Sam Milby’s Relationship?
- Derek Ramsay & Angelica Panganiban Have Broken-up?
- Gabby Concepcion is Happy that KC Concepcion is Moving on from Controversial Break-up with Piolo Pascual