The primetime series of Judy Ann Santos remained the No. 1 program among its competing shows, as measured across urban and rural households nationwide.
‘Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,’ the ABS-CBN’s primetime Bida maintained its lead in national TV ratings over its rival shows, ‘My Husband’s Lover’ of GMA-7 in the last week of July.
On the latest TV ratings data of multi-national market research group Kantar Media, the Kapamilya series continued its winning streak in nationwide ratings against GMA-7’s ‘My Husband’s Lover’ on July 29 (25.3% vs 11.9%), July 30 (27.5% vs 14%), and July 31 (28.5% vs 14.8%).
The Kantar Media used a nationwide panel size of 2,609 urban and rural homes, representing 100% of the total Philippine TV viewing population.
Santos is overjoyed and expressed thanks to the local viewers.
The actress is dubbed local showbiz’s ‘Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera.’
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Ryan Agoncillo Welcomes Judy Ann Santos to Their New Home
- Mylene Dizon Hopes for a Lasting Relationship with Jason Webb
- Sarah Geronimo Says There Is No Right Time For Love
- Judy Ann Santos Is Going Through A Rough Patch?