Kris Aquino asked Kim Chiu and Xian Lim about the status of their relationship on July 29 episode of ‘Kris Tv.’
Chiu and Xian Lim admitted for the first time, that they are exclusively seeing each other.
In in spite of their admission, Lim continued to express discomfort about putting a label to his relationship with Chiu.
Xian always says it is unfair to put a label because he feels it is something that is private while Kim says she is happy with their current set-up.
The two Kapamilya stars first worked as a ‘love team’ in the defunct ABS-CBN series ‘My Binondo Girl and they starred in the recently concluded soap ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’ along with Maja Salvador and Enchong Dee.
Chiu and Lim are currently doing a film together, ‘Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?’ which will hit theaters nationwide on on July 31.
- What’s the Reason Behind the Maja Salvador-Matteo Guidicelli’s Break-up?
- Enchong Dee Wants a Relationship After Leaving Showbiz
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Bea Alonzo Works Hard for her Dream House