After being away for several months, television host Pia Guanio returns to her job on Monday.
Guanio returns from maternity break after giving birth to daughter, Scarlet last August 2012.
Pia revealed that she is adjusting again to her work but in no time, she will get into the grove of things.
Meanwhile, Pia shared that she really treasured the past few months where her only priorities are her husband, Steve Mago, and their new born child.
When she was on leave, the television host also studied cooking and baking.
She also did some exercises with her husband. They jogged and rode the bike together.
All the more she has to watch what she eats right now but still eating healthy foods because she feeds the baby with her own milk.
Pia is also back in the hit noontime variety show ‘Eat Bulaga’ aside from her segment in GMA7’s 24 Oras.
- Pia Reveals her Engagement to her Boyfriend Steve Mago
- Rufa Mae Quinto Discloses the Struggles She Goes Through as a New Mom
- Mariel Rodriguez Will Deliver A Baby In U.S.
- Amy Perez Will Be Visible Again via ABS-CBN’s ‘The Singing Bee’
- Sarah Lambati Chooses to Remain Silent on Issue of her Giving Birth