Alyssa Alano’s condition has improved according to her manager Annie Airoso after figuring in a car accident.
Alano is now out of danger after the the Ford Everest she was driving on October 14 careened into another car before finally hitting a fence.
Alyssa was allegedly blinded by the glare of the headlight of another car on the opposite lane.
She avoided the car in the opposite lane and her car rammed the steel railing on the sidewalk.
It proved to be a blessing in disguise as the comedienne’s car could have fallen into the Marikina River.
She did not suffer life-threatening injuries except for a piece of steel that wounded the side of the comedienne’s body.
Alyssa is now in Marikina Valley Medical Center.
Meanwhile, Alano’s manager denied that her ward was drunk when she figured in the said road accident.
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano
- Kat Alano Admits She Is Raped By a Public Figure
- Paul Walker is Killed by Injuries From Impact & Fire
- John Lloyd Cruz & Anne Curtis Have Crossed Paths After Slapping Incident?
- What is The Truth Behind the John Lloyd Cruz-Anne Curtis Slapping Incident?