Jillian Robredo’s mom won’t allow her to join showbiz.
Jillian may now say goodbye to her dream of having a career in showbiz.
The youngest daughter of the late Interior and Local Government Secretary Jesse Robredo, is a freshman high school student in Naga City.
She wants to become an actress someday and looks up to host-actress Kris Aquino for inspiration.
Both of them lost their fathers at the age of twelve.
Jillian’s eldest sister, Aika Robredo said that it is unlikely that their mother will allow Jillian to join showbiz.
Robredo’s second daughter Tricia said Jillian really wants to be an actress, in a speech during Robredo’s wake.
Meanwhie, Aquino said she is ‘humbled’ that Jillian wants to follow in her footsteps.
- Kris Aquino is Willing to Manage Jillian Robredo’s Career
- Jillian Robredo Has Expressed Desire to Follow Kris Aquino’s Footsteps
- Kris Aquino Wants to See Son Bimby & Ryzza Mae Perform
- Bangs Garcia is Now Dating a Non-Showbiz Personality
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual