Richard Yap said that people should all help spread the culture of positive thinking.
Many of us have experienced tragedy, but we should not be mourning all the time because life is not all about it.
The best thing to do is to pick up from where we left off and do something positive.
If it would mean celebrating a joyous occasion like Christmas, then we should do it.
It will help lift our spirits.
Christmas is the season to thank the Lord for what he has given, for still being alive and for being given another chance at being his instrument of change.
This is the best time to turn back to Him and pray.
He and his family stayed at home on Christmas Day, but they plan to celebrate the New Year out of the country.
This is the only time he will get to really spend time with them.
They will have a really private time together.
Yap launched his career via My Binondo Girl where he played Kim Chiu’s father, Chen Sy.
He did not know that through this role he would gain wide recognition from fans of the series.
Last year, Yap made several appearances in Kapamilya network.
He played a recurring character in ‘Walang Hanggan’ as Henry de Dios and portrayed the lead role in ‘Be Careful With My Heart’ along with Jodi Sta. Maria.
- ‘Be Careful With My Heart’ Changes Jodi Sta. Maria’s Life
- The emergence of Nadine Lustre’s ‘Luster’ is the Beginning of a New Phase in Her Career
- Jodi Sta. Maria Uses Drugs Because Of Failed Marriage
- Richard Yap Never Imagines He’ll End Up Having a Showbiz Career
- Pokwang Cannot Afford to Be Choosy During Hard Times