Marian Rivera expressed support for Roderick Paulate.
Rivera believes that Paulate can weather the storm he now faces.
Paulate is a Quezon City 2nd District councilor and last week an Ombudsman ordered the actor a six-month preventive suspension without pay, because he allegedly maintains at least 30 ghost employees.
The said employees reportedly receive monthly wages amounting from P2,500.00 to P5,000.00 in his payroll.
The actress confirmed that Paulate opened up to her about the issue.
- Actor Roderick Paulate Will Allegedly Face Possible Charges of Malversation Of Public Funds
- Marian Rivera is Eager to work with Roderick Paulate
- Liza Soberano Plays the Newest Incarnation of Darna
- Marimar is Still a Glamorous Epitome of an Ageless Beauty
- Marian Rivera is the Country’s Most Followed Celebrity