There might be something between Lovi Poe and Jake Cuenca.
Lovi Poe and Jake Cuenca are paired again in Joel Lamangan’s ‘Lihis’ with a controversial theme about homosexuality in the rebel movement.
Baron Geisler portrays the role of a homosexual, who has an affair with a man played by Jake Cuenca
Jake Cuenca and Baron Geisler will have frontal nudity scenes in ‘Lihis’
Meanwhile, Lovi is now busy shooting two new Regal flicks, the horror flick ‘Guni-Guni’ with Benjamin Alves and the rom-com ‘Bride and Lover’ with Paulo Avelino.
She’s also in two other films ‘Tiktik, Aswang Chronicles’ with Dingdong Dantes and ‘Thy Womb’ with Nora Aunor.
Lovi would still do ‘Lihis’ because of Jake, no matter how busy she might be, because something is really going on between her and Jake.
- Jake Cuenca Has No Qualms About His Kissing Scene With Baron Geisler
- Nora Aunor Wins Best Actress in Russian Film Festival
- Nora Aunor Bags the Best Actress Trophy in ‘Thy Womb’
- Kapamilya Network is Preparing for Lovi Poe’s Entrance to ABS-CBN?
- Nora Aunor’s ‘Thy Womb’ Receives Positive Review in Venice