Koko Pimentel left United Nationalist Alliance coalition because he wants to campaign with a happy heart and to be consisted in fighting versus fraud.
He wants to have this, when he campaigns for reelection in 2013.
This is why he had decided to leave the coalition after UNA decided to keep Juan Miguel ‘Migz’ Zubiri on its senatorial line-up despite Pimentel’s protest.
- Pnoy is Ready to Have Koko Pimentel as Senatorial Candidate
- Koko Pimentel Decides to Leave the Coalition of Joseph Estrada & Jejomar Binay
- Sen. Koko Pimentel is Not Aware a Third Party is Involved in Separation From His Wife
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Wants to Postpone Barangay Elections Again
- Ronald Bato Dela Rosa is Back in the Battle of ‘Tokhang Part 2’