The upcoming TV series ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw,’ topbilled by Anne Curtis, Robin Padilla and Kris Aquino will finally resume taping on July 23.
The filming was delayed due to there ‘busy schedule.’
Padila expressed his commitment to continue the project through, which has been stalled over conflicts in schedule among its main cast members.
The soap started filming in February but has since encountered scheduling problems.
Curtis said the soap’s principal cast members are ‘making time’ to fulfill their commitments to the show.
They’re taking it day at a time because it’s hard.
Anne has ‘It’s Showtime,’ Kris has ‘KrisTV’ but they all make time.
- Robin Padilla is Every Bit an Action Star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla to Star in ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla are Cast in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla’s ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ Will Start in October
- Kris Aquino is Slated to Shoot ‘Undo’ with Piolo Pascual