Why Sarah Geronimo was hesitant to record ‘Tayo’?
Geronimo admitted she was initially hesitant to record her new single ‘Tayo’ for her latest album ‘Expressions.’
In its official YouTube account, she said the song’s strong lyrics made her think twice about recording it.
The song ‘Tayo’ is another song from the Flip Music Production.
At first medyo uncomfortable akong kantahin kasi parang in your face na ‘Mga pusong nadapa, tayo. Matutong tumingala.’
Parang ganun. Bilang alam naman ng mga tao ‘yung pinagdaanan ko rin, she said.
The 25-year-old singer-actress, however, thought that it’s just right for the song to be part of her album because it reflects how she once felt.
‘Naisip ko rin na itong album na ito, punong puno ng honesty, sincerity, so ituluy-tuloy ko na.
Tutal ‘Expressions’ naman ito so another expression ‘yun na acceptance na lahat tayo nasasaktan.
Ako nasasaktan. Sabay-sabay tayong tumayo, she said.
- Sarah Geronimo Promotes Her Album in ‘The Great Unknown’ Concert
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Financial Status Is a Non-Issue Between Him & Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Sarah Geronimo is Set to Reunite with John Lloyd Cruz in a Movie
- Sarah Geronimo & John Lloyd Cruz Will Be Reunited in a Film