Annabelle Rama filed a perjury complaint against Ynna Asistio, the daughter of Nadia Monenegro, at the Pasig Regional Trial Court on Tuesday.
Ynna’s showbiz career was being handled by Rama.
Asistio allegedly made changes in her formal request seeking the rescission of her contract with the feisty talent manager, who previously handled Asistio’s career in showbiz.
Its original and amended versions had difference in facts, despite being verified and notarized.
In February, Rama also filed a libel case against Asistio and columnist Janice Navida for linking her to prostitution.
Rama said these cases are only the start and it will be followed by more formal complaints against her and Nadia.
- Sarah Lahbati Has a Misunderstanding With the People Handling Her Career
- Richard Gutierrez Signs Contract With ABS-CBN
- Quitting Showbiz Enters Jessy Mendiola’s Mind
- Sarah Geronimo Wants to Raise Future Children Just Like How Her Parents Guide Her
- The emergence of Nadine Lustre’s ‘Luster’ is the Beginning of a New Phase in Her Career