Joseph Estrada visited Dolphy at the Makati Medical Center on Saturday.
Dolphy remains in critical condition at the Intensive Care Unit room of the said hospital.
The former president was accompanied by Manila Vice Mayor Isko Moreno when he visited the ICU.
Dolphy was responsive during his visit and would nod as the former head of state communicated with his long-time friend.
Erap bears no ill feelings toward Dolphy, who supported Senator Manny Villar in the last presidential elections and he offers Mass at the Pinaglabanan Church in San Juan, for the recovery of his friend.
Confering on Dolphy the National Artist award, Estrada said, it has been long overdue, and should be conferred on his long-time friend now.
Meanwhile, on Saturday morning, Dolphy’s vital signs slightly improved and he underwent dialysis during the day.
- Nora Aunor Vows to Produce More Quality Films
- Stars are Crossing Network & Political Lines Just to Pay Tribute & Pray for Dolphy
- Isko Moreno’s Joining Pres. Joseph Estrada Will Backfire Against Him?
- Erap Welcomes Nora Aunor’s Comeback
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Graces the Reception of Grandchild Stonefish Carpio’s Christening