Anne Curtis about to wrap up shooting for her Hollywood project in the United States.
Curtis is also about to end her month long stay in the US after shooting her movie project, ‘Blood Ranson.’
She said, there’s a few more days to go and she will be seeing ‘Showtimme’ family and will be home on Tuesday.
Anne is cast as a young woman, who is kidnapped but eventually becomes attracted to her abductor in ‘Blood Ransom.’
Anne is joined in this crime thriller film by American actors Emily Skinner and Alexander Doetsch.
It is is written and directed by Francis dela Torre, who also directed Jericho Rosales’ Hollywood movie titled Subject: I Love You.
The TV host-actress hinted that she is shooting some gory scenes for the movie again tonight and it’s going to be a bloody and heavy night.
Anne temporarily bid goodbye to her Showtime family before she took her flight to Los Angeles, California last May.
- Anne Curtis is Now Shooting Her Hollywood Movie ‘Blood Ransom’
- Anne Curtis Says There’s No Too Difficult Dream To Achieve
- Derek Ramsay is Not Shown in ‘A Secret Affair’ Trailer
- Anne Curtis is Chosen to Do a Full-length Role by a Hollywood Casting Director
- Year 2011, Still A Good Year For Jericho Rosales