Kim Chiu revealed that she has done shooting her upcoming Star Cinema film ‘The Healing.’
Chiu said, it was indeed a wonderful experience to be working alongside Vilma Santos.
Working with the Star for All Season helped her grow as an actress.
Santos always encouraged her to just focus on her role.
Kim portrays a doppelganger in the movie and it is directed by Director Chito Roño.
Aside from ‘The Healing,’ Chiu will also be working on her next television series ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’ which is also starred by Maja Salvador, Xian Lim and Enchong Dee.
Cherry Pie Picache will play Chiu’s mother in the upcoming teleserye.
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- Maja Salvador Emotionally Accepts Her First Best Actress Award at 35th Gawad Urian Awards
- Vilma Santos Says About Twitter ‘Think Before You Click’
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Vilma Santos & Kim Chiu Will Have a Movie