The lead star of ‘Princess and I,’ Enrique Gil is Sarah Geronimo’s guest co-host in Sarah G. Live on Sunday.
Coleen Garcia, Aegis, Jobim and Kyle of Junior Master Chef will also join Sarah in her musical variety show.
Sarah will take everyone in another world-class concert experience in a
Gab Valenciano also prepares a smash up dance number with his sister Kiana and ‘special friend’ Coleen Garcia and in the ‘Sige Go’ segment, Sarah is set to reveal her cooking skills with the ‘Junior Master Chef’ kids Kyle and Jobim.
Sarah’s resident co-host Luis Manzano, musical director Louie Ocampo, choreographer Georcelle Dapat-Sy, G-Force, and director Erick Salud are still with her in the coming Sunday’s episode.
- Sarah Geronimo Will Treat Her Daddy Delfin in ‘Sarah G. Live’ on Sunday
- Enrique Gil Joins Sarah Geronimo as Guest Co-Host in ‘Sarah G. Live!’
- Sarah Geronimo & Rayver Cruz Will Be Together Again?
- Gerald Anderson Has a Heart-to-Heart Talk with Sarah Geronimo’s Mother?
- Sarah Geronimo is Willing to Give Gerald Anderson One More Try