Bob Arum, the Top Rank CEO believes the WBO Welterweight belt should not have been taken away from Manny Pacquiao.
Arum will lodge an appeal over the result of Pacquiao’s fight against American boxer Timothy Bradley in Las Vegas on June 9.
He maintains that Manny Pacquiao is robbed of his title and he plans to appeal with the Attorney General of the State of Nevada for an investigation of the matter.
Arum confessed that he was shocked when Bradley was named the winner.
It was the most ridiculous decision that he has ever seen.
Pacquiao won 10 out of the 12 rounds. A lot of people have him winning 11 out of 12 rounds, he said.
Meanwhile, the results will remain irreversible under the Nevada State Laws.
But the fans are hungry for an explanation on how Manny lost and the investigation will determine who is responsible for these misrepresentation and how it happened.
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money
- Manny Pacquiao Has Not Decided on Who to Fight in November
- Bob Arum Will Not Sign On To a Rematch Unless Investigation of Judges’ Scoring is Launched
- The Split Decision for Timothy Bradley Against Manny Pacquiao is the ‘Worst Robbery’ in Las Vegas
- Timothy Bradley is the First Fighter To Win a Fight But Landing Only Few Clean Punches