Cheesa Laureta is excited to finally get to sing for fellow Filipinos when she will be home in Manila.
Laureta was showcasing her talent as a powerhouse singer on ‘The Voice.’
Fil-American singer Cheesa Laureta
The Fil-American singer is scheduled to arrive in the Philippines on June 12, Manila time.
Cheesa does not know how to speak Filipino. Her mom is from Cebu dad grew up in Cebu. She is excited to be with her relatives there.
Apart from performing engagements, Cheesa also wants to meet her loyal Filipino fans who supported her during the competition.
She feels good to finally get recognized for her talent and to go back home.
Cheesa’s brother Troy, who’s also the musical director of Charice Pempengco, is coming with her.
After her Philippine trip, she will resume working on her album in Los Angeles.
- Charice or Jake Zyrus Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano
- Sarah Geronimo Wants to Raise Future Children Just Like How Her Parents Guide Her
- Sharon Cuneta is the Highest Paid Celebrity Endorser