More than a week after the slapping incident at a bar in The Fort, Taguig, actress Anne Curtis and actor John Lloyd Cruz reportedly attended the event of a mobile brand.
As product ambassadors, Cruz and Curtis graced the Cherry Mobile Dealer’s Night at a hotel in Pasay City last week.
But there were no reports whether Curtis and Cruz crossed paths.
It is uncertain if Curtis and Cruz had the opportunity to exchange pleasantries.
Last November 23, Curtis reportedly slapped Cruz and two others while she was supposedly drunk at Prive Luxury Bar.
Curtis was then at Prive to host a bachelorette party for a friend while Cruz and the others were hanging out at the VIP area of the club.
It can be recalled that Anne called John Lloyd an ‘addict’ after she slapped him during a bar altercation in The Fort.
Many bystanders and observers thought Anne was spilling the beans on whatever she knows about the actor.
Thus, many took that statement seriously, apparently including Sen. Sotto.
However, some are in disbelief arguing that Anne was just drunk that time and maybe that statement was just a slip-of-tongue after drinking too many.
They also question the senator’s motives for making comments about the issue.
Could it be that Sen. Sotto is just riding on the issue just so he could brace the limelight?
- Anne Curtis Calls John Llyod Cruz An Addict?
- What is The Truth Behind the John Lloyd Cruz-Anne Curtis Slapping Incident?
- John Lloyd Cruz Should Be investigated For Drug Addiction?
- Liz Uy’s Comments Regarding the Slapping Incident ‘It’s Part of Anne’s Life’
- KC Concepcion Breaks Her Silence for Being Dragged Into Anne Curtis’ Slapping Issue