Willie Revillame said there’s nothing wrong with the plan of Manny Pangilinan to buy GMA7.
Pangilinan is the chairman of Media Quest Holding Inc. and also the chairman of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company. He owns TV5.
Revillame says that Pangilinan’s plan can mean more opportunities for more artists and something big will happen in November 2012 in relation to the unprecedented deal.
It will also improve the condition of the industry, he told the media during the after-party for ‘Wil Time Bigtime’ at the Shrine Auditorium with TV5 talents Nora Aunor, Aga Muhlach, Derek Ramsay, Ruffa Gutierrez and cohosts Mariel Rodriguez and Camille Villar.
- Willie Revillame Refuses to Discuss His Relationship with Former Wife Liz Almoro
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Camille Villar has Learned to Love ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Rufa Mae Quinto will be a Permanent Co-host of Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime
- Grace Lee Takes the Hosting Duties Vacated by Shalani Soledad