After five years of male domination many people wish that a female would finally be crowned ‘American Idol.’
But Jessica Sanchez came in second place, after Philip Phillips was pronounced the winner.
On the backstage after the show, Sanchez, the ‘Idol’ runner-up expressed nothing but love for Phillips and claimed she already knew the humble Georgian would win the competition.
Phillips has everything. He has worked harder than all of them and he deserves to win ‘American Idol,’ Jessica explained.
- Jessica Sanchez Admits She’s Really Nervous with the Upcoming ‘Idol’ Result
- Record Producer Tommy Mottola Offers Jessica Sanchez a Recording Deal
- Two Former ‘Idol’ Finalists Vent Over Jessica Sanchez’s Loss
- Phillip Phillips’s Victory is Not a Surprise to Jessica Sanchez
- Jessica Sanchez & Phillip Phillips are Left to Battle for AI’s Crown on May 23