Paris Hilton calls for relief donations for the typhoon victims in the Philippines, as the central part of country suffered severe devastation caused by Yolanda.
In her Twitter page, Hilton wrote ‘My thoughts & prayers go out to the people in the Philippines. Just donated to the Red Cross.’
The Filipino people are close to her heart.
She visited the Philippines last August 2012 to design a Beach Club and to personally promote her line of shoes and handbags.
Tacloban City and other areas were struck by super typhoon Haiyan, local name Yolanda.
It is the strongest storm ever recorded in history that wipes out towns and cities, affects millions of people and have killed more than 5000 people.
Meanwhile, The boxing match between Filipino champion and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao and American Brandon Rios in Macau on Nov. 24 drew well-known celebrities.
And among them were Big Bang leader G-Dragon and heiress and socialite Paris Hilton.
The two were at the ringside at the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macau Resort-Hotel in Macau and both posted photos on Instagram showing them together in the arena.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Allots P50M for Typhoon Victims
- What is Willie Revillame’s Christmas Wish?
- Marian Rivera Wants to Provide Livelihood For Typhoon Victims
- Willie Revillame Plans to Have a Concert in Tacloban For Yolanda Victims