Jessica Sanchez is on the way to the finale.
Last Wednesday’s episode, the audience voting included three performance rounds of contestants, singing songs chosen by the judges, songs of their own picking and a tune chosen by Iovine.
Sanchez, despite being the youngest at 16, has impressed the judges from the start of the current season.
Meanwhile, the finale will consist of a two-hour performance episode on Wednesday.
It will be followed by a results episode on Thursday, with guest performers Rihanna, Jason Derulo, Aerosmith and the ‘Idol’ season 11 Top 10.
The face-off between Sanchez and Phillips will be aired in the Philippines via satellite on ETC on May 23 at 6 p.m. and the grand finale will be broadcast live on May 24 at 8 a.m.
- Jessica Sanchez Admits that Phillip Phillips Deserves to Win ‘American Idol’
- Jessica Sanchez Admits She’s Really Nervous with the Upcoming ‘Idol’ Result
- Jessica Sanchez has been Struck with Sore Throat
- Jessica Sanchez Escapes Elimination & Now in ‘Idol’ Top 3
- Jessica Sanchez & Other Clebrities Join the Nation in Praying for the Filipinos