Chief Justice Renato Corona will finally testify on May 22.
Corona will face all the charges against him, when he takes the witness stand.
The defense team has finished presenting the four hostile witnesses like Conchita Carpio-Morales, Risa Hontiveros, Harvey Keh and Emamanuel Santos.
They asked for a break to prepare Corona’s rebuttal and
the request was granted but stated that there will be no more postponements because they have to finish the trial this month.
Conchita Carpio-Morales presented a report from the Anti-Money Laundering Council which showed Corona’s so many dollar accounts with $10-million transactional balance and $12-million fresh deposits.
- Renato Corona Dares Ombudsman Conchita Morales to Resign
- Ombudsman Conchita Morales Reports CJ Renato Corona has $12 Million in 82 Dollar Accounts
- PSBank President Takes the Witness Stand
- Sharon Cuneta Defends Husband Kiko Pangilinan from Detractors
- ‘Work in the Senate Has Been Hampered by the Blurring of the Lines’ Says Koko Pimentel