Raymart Santiago snubs the press conference of ‘Luna Blanca.’
The press came early, hoping to interview Santiago, the lead actor of the newest family-oriented drama starting May 21 on GMA Telebabad.
The actor did not show up but the members of the press should understand where he came from.
‘Luna Blanca’ is about the story of the twin sisters, Luna and Blanca, who discover their ancestry and at the same time, fulfilling their destiny.
Jillian Ward plays the young Luna and Mona Louise Rey plays the character of Blanca.
The other stars of the series are Marissa Delgado, Dante Rivero, Camille Prats, Arkin Magalona and Buboy Villar.
When the twins become grown up, they will be played by Heart Evangelista and Bianca King.
- Camille Prats Does Not Yet Entertain Suitors
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- Jillian Ward is Now Enjoying the Fruits of Her Work
- Chiz Escudero Admits His Marriage to Tin-tin Flores is Already Annulled
- Claudine Barretto is Merely Playing Up when She Appears with a Cane in Press Conference?