Jessica Sanchez has been struck with sore throat, a day before this week’s American Idol’s performance night.
Sanchez said, she is drinking tea and her throat is not feeling at its best.
The said performance night will determine the final’s two contestants.
Fans are showing their support for the Filipino-Mexican-American contestant.
There are remaining three contestants: Sanchez, Phillip Phillips and Joshua Ledet.
They are set to perform three songs on Wednesday night – judges’ choice, record producer and mentor Jimmy Iovine’s choice and contestant’s choice.
The Top 2 vote-getter will advance to the finals next week.
- Jessica Sanchez Will Face Off with Philip Philips in the ‘American Idol’ Finale
- Manny Pacquiao Wants to Show his Support for Jessica Sanchez
- Jessica Sanchez Admits that Phillip Phillips Deserves to Win ‘American Idol’
- Jessica Sanchez Admits She’s Really Nervous with the Upcoming ‘Idol’ Result
- AI Finalist Phillip Phillips Postpones Surgery for ‘Idol’ Grand Finale