Chief Justice Renato Corona dares Ombudsman Conchita Morales to resign if they prove her wrong.
Corona branded Morales’ testimony as ‘lantern of lies.’
The Chief Justice said, the allegation that he has 82 dollar accounts is quite unfortunate, if not very malicious.
When she is proven wrong, he urges her to immediately resign from her post.
She allowed herself to be used by the Administration and making a laughingstock of government auditing, Corona added.
- Ombudsman Conchita Morales Reports CJ Renato Corona has $12 Million in 82 Dollar Accounts
- Chief Justice Renato Corona will Finally Testify on May 22
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds
- Robin Padilla Urges the Public to Remain Vigilant
- Kris Aquino Prays Rosary Everyday for Brother Noy