The people in Malacañang hope that Filipino-Mexican-American singer Jessica Sanchez will become the next ‘American Idol.’
They are confident that even without calling from the executive, Sanchez will make it big in the hit American talent show.
They wish her the best of luck in the finals.
They also join calls for the continued support for singer and wish her the best of luck in the finals.
Vice President Jejomar Binay called on Filipinos around the world to continue supporting Sanchez.
Sanchez is now part of the Top 3 and many are hoping that Sanchez will make it all the way to the show’s finale.
- AI Finalist Phillip Phillips Postpones Surgery for ‘Idol’ Grand Finale
- Jessica Sanchez Escapes Elimination & Now in ‘Idol’ Top 3
- Jessica Sanchez & Other Clebrities Join the Nation in Praying for the Filipinos
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation
- Phillip Phillips’s New Single is Already #2 on the Hot Digital Songs Chart