Raymart Santiago revealed that they were hurt by the accusations that they were just playing to the cameras, during the brawl at the airport.
Santiago said they are just leaving it up to the court because he and wife Claudine Barretto have already filed cases against the columnist.
‘The Buzz’ conducted a poll and 81.36% of the respondents think that Tulfo’s story was more believable while only 18.64% believe Santiago’s story.
Raymart also said, as much as he can, he wants to keep his brothers Randy Santiago and Rowell Santiago out of the controversy.
Randy personally knows Tulfo’s brother Erwin and he is hoping everything could still be peacefully settled.
- Claudine Barreto Is Seen Visiting Ex-boyfriend’s Grave
- Claudine Barretto Does not Want Support from Her Fans
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- NAIA Lady Guard Affirms Ramon ‘Mon’ Tulfo’s Claims Against Santiago Couple
- Will Tulfo Brothers Lose their Jobs in Breaking the Broadcasting Code