Jessica Sanchez, the Filipino-Mexican singer, again escaped elimination and is now part of American Idol Season 11’s Top 3.
Sanchez, Joshua Ledet and Philip Philips are the top three finalists in American Idol.
Hollie Cavanagh was the one who was eliminated from the contest on Thursday.
Sanchez’ performance was again heavily praised by American Idol judges Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler when she sang ‘And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going.’
Sanchez and Jasmine Trias are the contestants with Filipino blood, who made it to the Top 3.
- Jessica Sanchez Has a Hunch that Phillip Phillips is Going to Win ‘Idol’
- Phillip Phillips Earns 132 Million Votes in American Idol
- Jessica Sanchez Admits that Phillip Phillips Deserves to Win ‘American Idol’
- Jessica Sanchez Admits She’s Really Nervous with the Upcoming ‘Idol’ Result
- AI Finalist Phillip Phillips Postpones Surgery for ‘Idol’ Grand Finale