Kristine Garcia is now living a simple life in Las Vegas.
Garcia dropped out from showbiz more than five years ago.
She suffered from depression and became dependent on sleeping pills and pain relievers while living in the Philippines.
The former sexy actress shared that she’s now a full-time mother to her three children with non-showbiz husband William Villarama.
She also revealed that if she didn’t leave the country in 2006, maybe she’s already dead.
When she left the Philippines she was such in a bad state and medically, physically, emotionally, mentally she was a wreck.
Garcia started her acting career in 1976 and made a name for herself after doing movies with Vilma Santos, Richard Gomez, Aga Muhlach and the late Rudy Fernandez.
Charo Santos-Concio gave Kristine a big break in Star Cinema (Vision Films).
She was the first contract artist and she did ‘Kapag Langit ang Humatol’ with Vilma Santos.
In the 1980s and 1990s she was also in the hit films like ‘The Flor Contemplacion Story,’ ‘Nagsimula sa Puso,’ ‘Mga Anak ni Facifica Falayfay’ and ‘Dyesebel’ with Charlene Gonzales.
In 2000, Garcia’s last acting project was for ABS-CBN’s hit drama series ‘Pangako Sa ‘Yo’ with Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa.
- Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, Sushmita Sen & Riyo Mori are Now in Ph
- Aga Muhlach & Charlene Gonzales Skip a Step or Two in Their Love Story
- Aga Muhlach’s Life is Perfected by His Wife Charlene Gonzalez
- Marian Rivera Surprisingly Calls Dingdong Dantes As Her Better Half
- Jericho Rosales is Able to Stand Again