Sharon Cuneta has finally unveiled her new show ‘Sharon: Kasama Mo, Kapatid’ in TV5.
Cuneta hoped it would define her legacy and put to rest speculations that the network was having a hard time finding a good project for her.
It took five months to present the show because it’s hard to choose a pilot episode because they have beautiful stories.
Sharon has the best writers and the best staff on TV.
It is a daily talk show that will feature real life stories from real lives, focusing on how adversity is overcome and being proactive in helping people in need.
This project is co-produced by Sharon’s Mega Production’s, Inc. It will also feature celebrities from time to time.
The show will premiere on May 7 though TV5 could only yet disclose the exact time slot.
Sharon had taped 15 episodes with TV5, spending some P100 million pesos for the set alone.
Her celebrity guest list so far includes Derek Ramsay, Amy Perez, Jannelle Manahan, Lolit Solis, Bing Loyzaga, Cristy Fermin, Katrina Halili, Vicki Belo and Lourd de Veyra.
She will not invite Piolo Pascual to appear as guest on her new show.
- Shalani Soledad & Roman Romulo are Guests on ‘Sharon: Kasama Mo, Kapatid’
- Sharon Cuneta’s Daily Talk Show on TV5 will Start on May 14
- KC Concepcion Shares That Her Heartaches & Trials Are All Compensated
- After Piolo Pascual KC is Now Linked to Luis Manzano
- Angelica Panganiban Comments on Predictions About Her Relationship with John Lloyd Cruz