Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson visited the training camp of boxing champion Manny Pacquiao in Baguio City.
During Jackson’s short visit, the two talked and shared a meal.
Jackson is a mixed martial arts champion, turned Hollywood actor, who recently portrayed the role of B. A. Barracus in the 2010 hit movie, ‘The A-Team’.
He was all praises for Pacquiao, lauding him for his fighting skills.
Pacquiao was also delighted that Jackson exerted effort to visit him.
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Rosanna Roces Exchanges Wedding Vows with Lesbian Lover
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Manny Pacquiao is Now Set to Shoot Hollywood Movie with Actor Rob Schneider