Vice President Binay announced to run as President in 2016.
Binay’s early announcement exposes him early attacks from all sides.
Senator Gregorio Honasan thought that this could be a calculated ploy on the part of the Vice President to test the waters.
People should have admired the moral courage of the Vice President who has already expressed his intention to run for the highest post in the land, Honasan said in an interview.
He was chosen to join the senatorial slate by the United Nationalist Alliance for next year’s midterm elections.
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Sends Message to Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime Show Regarding Dolphy’s Death
- Koko Pimentel Decides to Leave the Coalition of Joseph Estrada & Jejomar Binay
- Stars are Crossing Network & Political Lines Just to Pay Tribute & Pray for Dolphy
- Malacañang Hopes Sanchez will Make it All the Way to the Show’s Finale.
- Grace Lee Says PNoy is the Most Intelligent Man She has Ever Met