Sarah Geronimo says that this time she wants her personal life private.
But as a slip? Geronimo refers to love live as okay so far.
Did she just confirm that there is more to the persistent rumors romantically linking her to actor Matteo Guidicelli?
Speaking to reporters during a press conference for her 10th anniversary concert ‘Perfect 10,’ Geronimo once again asked about the ‘Galema’ actor and, as expected, the singer-actress refused to give a direct answer.
But as she explained her decision to keep mum, pointing out that she had been open about her personal life in the past, she also, perhaps inadvertently, admitted that there may some truth to these rumors.
As the reporters continued to badger her about her love life, Geronimo said she would now like to keep her personal life private.
Geronimo went on to admit that she is happy with her life right now.
Unlike in her previous concert, Geronimo said she doesn’t want anyone being linked to her to be part of the show, which will be held on November 15 at Araneta Coliseum and on November 30 at Mall of Asia Arena.
In her ’24/SG concert last year, actor Gerald Anderson, who was courting her at the time, played a part on the show.
- Jessy Mendiola Refuses to Comment on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli’s Relationship
- Sarah Geronimo Wants to Keep Her Relationship As private As Possible?
- Matteo Guidicelli is Uncertain to Work With Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli Almost Reveal the Status of Their Relationship
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Financial Status Is a Non-Issue Between Him & Sarah Geronimo