Slater Young wants to finance the schooling of their employees’ children.
Young will use part of his cash prize to support the children, especially those who are enrolled in high expensive courses like engineering and nursing.
The Pinoy Big Brother winner’s family owns a construction company in Cebu. Young, himself is a licensed civil engineer.
Young brought home P2 million in cash, as winner of the reality TV competition.
He also got an appliance showcase, an Asian tour package, an Internet TV, a water-refilling store franchise, and a special appearance in an ABS-CBN program in the United States
Young will relocate to Manila and enter a new chapter of his life after winning the PBB.
He will undergo acting workshops, while waiting for potential projects. Like his idols John Lloyd Cruz and Pen Medina, Young also want to become a serious actor.
Actress KC Concepcion is also his long-time crush. Young says KC is very simple and yet classy. He hopes to be paired up with her in the future.
- PBB Unlimited Winner Slater Young Admires KC Concepcion
- How Sarah Geronimo Celebrates Christmas This Year?
- Is There’s Something Going On Between Shaina Magdayao & Piolo Pascual?
- KC Concepcion Breaks Her Silence for Being Dragged Into Anne Curtis’ Slapping Issue
- Slater Young is Now Part of ‘A Beautiful Affair’