Singer-actress Vina Morales said her sister Shaina Magdayao refused to answer her when she asked about the real score between her and Piolo Pascual.
Magdayao remains elusive whenever she would ask her about her supposed brewing romance with the actor.
The singer-actress has often told her to just enjoy what they have because Shaina will decide what is really good for her.
Morales, however, finds it inappropriate to approach Pascual and ask him about the matter.
But whatever relationship they may have, Morales said she is happy for her sister because the two get along really well.
Since she does not want to meddle with Magdayao’s love life, Morales said she just tells her sister that she is just there if ever she needs anything.
- John Lloyd Cruz: Soving his Troubled Relationship with Shaina Not an Easy Process
- Shaina Magdayao Has No ‘Controversies’ with John Lloyd’s Ex-girlfriends
- Vina Morales Likes Piolo Pascual for Sister Shaina Magdayao
- Coco Martin & Julia Montes May Confirm their Relationship Anytime Soon
- Kiana Valenciano Reveals She & Sam Concepcion are Already a Couple