Megan Young is keeping her heart open to joining the Binibining Pilipinas Beauty Pageant.
But Young’s aspiration might need to wait a bit to materialize although she does not discount the possibility of participating in the national pageant next year.
The actress-model has clarified speculations that she backed out from joining Binibining Pilipinas.
She did not apply but she had undergone a training. Young said that it is not yet the right time to participate in the said beauty competition.
She has always been fascinated with pageants. She had joined one, Miss Teen Subic when she was 12 years old.
Megan is a Digital Filmmaking student at the College of Saint Benilde.
- Wyn Marquez Will Try Her Luck Again in Binibining Pilipinas this Year?
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- Mikael Daez Has Confirmed He & Megan Young Have Been a Couple for the Last 6 Years
- Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittanaere Does Not Expect to Win the Crown
- Is KC Concepcion’s Sister Has a Fighting Chance to be the Next Miss U?