Aga Muhlach, the multi-awarded actor, is open to taking another role as a politician very soon.
Muhlach received a Golden Screen Awards Best Actor in his performance in ‘In the Name of Love,’ with Angel Locsin.
The actor has admitted taking the necessary steps that would bring him closer to fulfilling ambition and that is by
Lately, Muhlach had registered as voter in San Jose in Camarines Sur, the first step that would bring him closer to fulfill his plan.
Muhlach, a Manila born and bred but he still considers himself very much a Bicolano at heart, having traced his roots on his father’s side to the Amador and Borja clans of Goa and San Jose.
He is eyeing a congressional seat in the fourth district of Camarines Sur, which includes Goa and San Jose.
Meanwhile, Muhlach received a Golden Screen Awards Best Actor in his performance in ‘In the Name of Love,’ with Angel Locsin.
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Phil does not Attend the Premiere Night of Angel’s movie, ‘In The Name of Love’
- TV5 To Introduce A New Generation Of ‘Bagets’ Reminiscent Of The 80s
- Azkals’ Player Phil Says He’s Happy with Angel
- Jake Plays Different Role ‘In The Name of Love’