Majority of the Filipinos or 73% of Pinoy want Chief Justice Renato Corona convicted.
The respondents also wanted Corona to personally testify in his own impeachment trial to disprove the charges filed against him.
One half of Filipinos were also satisfied with the way the impeachment trial has proceeded while 20 percent were dissatisfied.
This was the results of the latest Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey,
conducted from March 10 to 13.
- Robin Padilla Urges the Public to Remain Vigilant
- Defense Panel Appeal to the Public Not to Believe Stories about Rumored Renato Corona’s Mistress
- Senator Miriam Santiago will Show Up at the Impeachment Trial on Tuesday
- Kris Aquino Reveals Government Needs Miriam Santiago’s Vote over Renato Corona’s Impeachment Trial
- Leni Robredo is not Bothered about Impeachment Case Filed Against Her