Actor Marvin Agustin revealed, he had missed working with ABS-CBN, the TV network that groomed him as an artist.
Agustin is currently part of Star Cinema’s latest film project, ‘Moron 5 and the Crying Lady’ where he had the chance to work with other Kapamilya talents like Luis Manzano, Billy Crawford, Martin Escudero and DJ Durano.
The actor stayed with GMA network as a non-exclusive talent but he said there’s a possibility of returning to ABS-CBN, if his schedule permits.
Aside from doing movies, Agustin is also managing a restaurant business and an entertainment production company.
- Billy Crawford will Re-establish his International Singing Career
- Vice Ganda Transforms From Petrang Kabayo to Praybet Benjamin
- Nikki Gil Shows Her Baby Bump
- Everyone Online Talks About Vice Ganda & Ronnie Alonte after Vice Reveals He’s Inspired by Someone
- Nikki Gil is Enjoying a Charmed Life as a Married Woman