Imee Marcos spearheaded to promote the municipality of Paoay in Ilocos Norte.
Marcos admitted that she missed out her son Borgy Manotoc to participate in the TVC promotion because Manotoc is not fit to endorse the place because of his crooked Filipino tongue.
She will rather give it to the local personalities who can really speak the way Ilocanos do.
The governor is now in full gear promoting Paoay and Ilocos Norte as a whole.
She herself appeared on the TVC and music videos showcasing the place’s scenery and culture.
Paoay is the flagship of Ilocos Norte tourism because of its old churches, sand dunes and other tourist attractions.
Meanwhile, Borgy is still open to different projects, when asked about his future plans in showbiz.
- Borgy Manotoc May Possibly Join Politics & Showbiz
- Borgy Manotoc is Open for Surprising & Unexpected Acting Project
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Confesses Ramon Ang is One of His Campaign Donors
- Edu Manzano Wants Pres Duterte’s Plan of Releasing Drug-Related Showbiz Names
- Vilma Santos’ Name Comes Up In Vice Presidency’s Survey