KC Concepcion is now busy preparing for the opening of ‘X-Factor Philippines.’
Concepcion said it is difficult to resist opportunities that come her way and she always looks forward to all her projects.
She plans to end this year with a happy heart, KC said.
X-Factor is a talent search of the Kapamilya network which will air in the second quarter of 2012 and is opened to Filipinos aged 13 and above who may audition as solo, duet, or group.
The actress will be joined by four other judges or mentors in the program.
KC will also celebrate her birthday on April 7.
Meanwhile, KC admitted that she went out on a dinner date with British singer, Jules Knight of the Blake group.
- KC Concepcion Goes Out On a Date with British Singer Jules Knight
- Gabby Concepcion is Happy that KC Concepcion is Moving on from Controversial Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- Jules Knight Says Goodbye to KC Concepcion But Leaves a Piece of His Heart
- Singer Jules Knight of ‘Blake’ is Interested in KC Concepcion
- Paulo Avelino Voluntary Shares That His Son Aki Meets KC Concepcion