Manny Pacquiao is worried about his present weight because he is underweight.
Pacquiao has not gained excess weight the last few months, even if he is on vacation and eating whatever he likes.
Many fighters gain extra weight especially when they are not training.
The boxing champion will meet Tim Bradley on June 9 in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand.
Pacquiao is currently weighing 150 pounds and when he goes into training, his weight will automatically drop a few pounds.
Some weeks from now, Pacquiao will be teaming up with conditioning coach Alex Ariza for the start of his training camp proper in Baguio City.
Meanwhile, Pacquiao plans to have two or three more fights before finally calling it quits in his boxing career.
- Freddie Roach: Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Transformation Has More Plus Than Minuses
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Manny Pacquiao Has Not Decided on Who to Fight in November
- The Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley is a Great Fight with Controversial Decision
- Rob Schneider Wants to Help Launch Manny Pacquiao’s Movie Career in Hollywood