Borgy Manotoc is not closing his doors to any possibility of joining politics and showbiz.
Manotoc announced this during a recent press conference of Paoay Kumakaway Tourism Campaign with his mother, Ilocos Norte Governor Imee Marcos.
When his mom Imee was his age, she was also asked the same questions.
But Manotoc said, at this point in his life, he has lots of other things to do and responsibilities.
He’s all trying to find his own passion and his mother has been very supportive in a lot of things.
He does not want to close the door and if a project comes along, maybe he’ll accept it.
Currently he’s helping his mother in promoting their province in the local and international market.
Borgy is also connected with the distribution of Doc Martens, a designer British footwear brand, in the Philippines.
- Borgy Manotoc is Not the Perfect Guy to Endorse Paoay
- Borgy Manotoc is Open for Surprising & Unexpected Acting Project
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Allots P50M for Typhoon Victims
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Confesses Ramon Ang is One of His Campaign Donors
- Edu Manzano Wants Pres Duterte’s Plan of Releasing Drug-Related Showbiz Names