Janelle Manahan has asked President Benigno Aquino III and the government to help bring Ramona Bautista back to the country.
Ramona is the younger sister of slain actor Ramgen Revilla, one of the suspects in the killing.
There is no extradition treaty between the Philippines and Turkey, so the Philippine government is Janelle’s only hope to bring Ramona back.
Manahan thinks that the murder of Revilla will be solved once Bautista comes home and explains her side of the story.
Bautista is now placed by the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) on its wanted list of international fugitives.
Moreover, Manahan’s camp has nothing to do with Bautista being placed in the Interpol red notice list.
- Janelle Manahan Says It’s Possible That Her Sex Videos W/ Ragen Revilla Will Still Be Uploaded
- Janelle Manahan is Now Ready to Give More Details about Boyfriend Ramgen Revilla’s Slay
- Janelle Manahan Speaks About Having More Sex Videos
- Ramgen Revilla’s Violence is Manifested in Several Beatings & Strangulation of Own Siblings
- Ramona Bautista may be Behind the Uploading of the Sex Video?