Iggy Arroyo’s long-time partner and his daughter Bernadina Arroyo Tantoco would take charge of the funeral arrangements.
Ibuna denied an earlier report that Arroyo’s estranged wife, Alicia Morales would also be involved in taking charge of the funeral arrangements.
Iggy’s body arrived on Emirates Flight No. EK 344 at Ninoy Aquino International Airport 1 at around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
Ibuna also denied reports that Iggy’s burial flag would be turned over to Alicia Morales.
The London Court granted Ibuna and Tantoco the custody of Iggy’s body, in spite of Morales’ protests on February 20 and on the following day, their lawyers reached an agreement for the said wake and funeral.
Iggy’s body will be brought from the airport to Arlington Funeral Homes and would be brought to the ancestral home, then to Morales and Arroyo’s conjugal home.
Two days after, it will be transferred to the House of Representatives for a necrological service and will be flown to Bacolod City and to be brought back to Manila for a funeral mass and burial at the North Cemetery on March 9.
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- Alicia Morales’ Lawyer Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Not Valid Under Phil Law
- Grace Ibuna will Benefit from Iggy Arroyo’s Estate
- Grace Ibuna Receives Iggy Arroyo’s Estate’s Income
- Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Women’ Finally Agree a Settlement for His Decent Burial