Iggy Arroyo’s last will and testament show that his estranged and legal wife is out of Arroyo’s trust estate.
The documents that are submitted to the UK High Court of Justice show that the live-in partner of Arroyo, Grace Ibuna will benefit from the late lawmaker’s trust estate.
The said documents does not mention Alicia Morales, who claims she is the legal second wife and she also claims the right to repatriate Iggy’s remains.
Iggy assigned Bernardina Arroyo Tantoco, his daughter with his first wife Marilyn Jacinto, as the executor of the will and also named her as ‘the living trust.’
But Morales’ lawyer earlier claimed that the late congressman’s will and testament cannot be considered valid under Philippine law because it was not allegedly authenticated by the Philippine consulate in San Francisco.
The lawyer adds that they also have no plans of appearing before the UK court that handles the case involving who has the rights over Iggy’s body because they do not recognize its jurisdiction on the case.
- Grace Ibuna Receives Iggy Arroyo’s Estate’s Income
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- Grace Ibuna Refuses to Engage in ‘Word War’ with Iggy Arroyo’s Legal Wife
- Grace Ibuna Loves Iggy Arroyo with All Her Heart
- Grace Ibuna & Iggy Arroyo’s Daughter will Take Charge of the Funeral Arrangements