Jay Manalo as Charles Wong, the son of George Wong in Babaeng Hampaslupa is getting positive feedbacks.
Jay Manalo works hard but enjoys his role in Babaeng Hampaslupa. As a result of his hard work, TV5 gives him a 3-year exclusive contract. He’s now taping with his 2nd project, Ang Utol Kong Hoodlum.
Babaeng Hampaslupa involves a conflict between two Filipino and Chinese communities. It also touches the strict tradition of a ‘Chinoy’ culture.
It is directed by Directors Eric Quizon and Joyce Bernal and aired weeknights right after Willing Willie.
- Babaeng Hampaslupa will be Aired Earlier
- What Qualities Zanjoe Marudo Looks in a Girl?
- Robin Padilla Has a Big Chance to Win Best Actor in MMFF
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds
- Robin Padilla Plays the Role of Toppling Corrupt Government Officials in MFF Movie this December